Whether or not you have a vegan diet, this post will interest you. We have prepared 3 vegan recipes for the perfect summer to keep the figure. All of them composed of fresh, light and tasty foods. In addition, they are very easy to prepare and you can take them to the beach or the pool without problem.
Vegan recipes for summer
Gazpacho with carrot (ingredients for 4 people)
- 500 g of ripe tomato
- ½ red pepper
- 1 carrot
- 1 clove garlic
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of apple vinegar or Modena (optional)
- a pinch of salt
- We chop the vegetables and put them in a container with the rest of the ingredients.
- Next, we beat all the ingredients until there is a homogeneous mixture.
- We let it cool in the fridge for about two hours.
- Decorate the plate with strips of carrot or toast.
Wok-style rice (ingredients for 4 people)
- 400g of rice
- ½ red pepper
- 6 Brussels sprouts
- ½ purple onion
For the sauce:
- 2 small spoons of coconut sugar
- 2 small spoons of cornstarch
- A little Sriracha sauce
- ½ cup of soy sauce
- We cook the rice, we strain it and we reserve it.
- In a wok pan we heat enough water and when it boils we add the vegetables.
- When they are well cooked, we strain them and reserve them.
- In the same pan or bowl mix the ingredients to make the sauce over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- When the sauce is thick add the vegetables and rice.
- We remove everything for about two minutes and correct the point of salt.
Hummus sandwich (ingredients for 1 person)
- 2 slices of your favorite bread
- Hummus prepared or homemade
- Salt and black pepper
- We spread the hummus on the two slices of bread
- Cut the cucumber and tomato slices and add to the sandwich.
- We chop some lettuce and toss it on top.
- Finally, add a little salt and black pepper.