This recipe is an emergency test if you are a healthy gourmet ! This brownie will seem pretty caloric, but the calories do not care a bit! The most important thing is that this cake is very nutritious and contains only very healthy food because it is: without butter, without milk, without egg, it does not contain either chocolate or refined sugar. .
In addition, it is rather burly, we eat a piece, not two. Psychologically, it helps. The food they contain is very satisfying … We are stalled for a moment. In short, it is perfect to calm a small craving late afternoon or to reboost at 11am. But the best is still to eat it for pure greed !
In terms of brownie, everyone has its requirements … I hope that it will meet yours!
Brownie Healthy – Vegan and Gluten Free
Brownie Healthy without egg, milk, butter, gluten, chocolate and refined sugar.
- 50 g unsweetened cocoa
- 300 ml of vegetable milk (rice)
- 45 g of coconut butter (Keimling)
- 40 g cashews puree
- 100 g of agave syrup (or coconut sugar or whole sugar)
- 100 g of applesauce (or 100 g of crushed banana)
- 1/2 cc vanilla powder
- 1 cc of gluten-free yeast
- 40 g cashew nuts + a small handful of pumpkin seeds
- A little flax seed for topping
- 50 g of complete rice flour
- 50 g of soy flour
- 50 g of buckwheat flour
- 50 g of millet flour
- Preheat your oven to 200 ° C.
- Melt the coconut butter slightly in a bain-marie.
- Whip the vegetable milk with the unsweetened cocoa.
- Add the coconut butter and the cashew nut puree.
- Gradually add the applesauce.
- Add vanilla powder, yeast and sugar.
- Gradually add the flours while continuing to mix.
- Crush your cashews then add them to the preparation with squash seeds.
- Butter (with vegetable butter!) Your brownie pan, place the flax seeds on top of the brownie and bake for 45 minutes (be careful, watch the cooking, depending on your oven).
- Let cool for about thirty minutes.
- Cut into squares and enjoy!
- You can serve this brownie with a small cashew cream! Mix a tablespoon of cashew nut puree with a little rice milk … Add milk until you get the desired texture!
- The more gluten-free flours you mix, the lighter your cake will be! You can also replace 50 g of one of the flours with starch (corn, potato or arrow root)!
- You can use other nuts: pecans, brazil nuts, hazelnuts … Or grapes, cranberries, goji berries … Let your imagination speak!