We always think that to keep the line , we must deprive ourselves and be frustrated. This belief is well anchored in our little heads but as I explained in the article ” My anti-diet tips to keep the line “, it is not necessarily true! You can totally enjoy yourself without being spoiled with junk food.
I suggest you put all this into practice. Here is a typical day of vegan meals, healthy and gluten free (and of course of course)! They are rich and satisfying, delicious and greedy! All without egg, without milk, without gluten, refined sugar and bad fats . I prefer foods that really have something to bring me, both from a nutritional point of view that taste is important.
When we begin to eat healthy, we forget the industrial preparations to discover the true taste of food and their authentic flavors … So we must start cooking a little, but I reassure you, it is not complicated ! All these recipes and meals are childishly simple!
A 100% HEALTHY DAY
- Green tea or Roiboos
- Vegan Butter Bread or Oilseed Puree (cashews, almonds …)
- Handful of oleaginous and dried fruits
- Juice or smoothie
- Raw bar or handle of oleaginous and dried fruits or “healthy” cake
- Big salad (endive and apple)
- Chia pudding
To taste :
- Granola and millet milk
Having dinner :
- Blurred Tofu
- Hot chocolate with millet milk
Let’s see the recipes and meals in more detail …
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day ! How to start without fuel? It would be a bit like wanting to start a car without gas! Some people do not eat in the morning and do not do worse … But for me, the few times I do not have time to eat … I’m exhausted in the late morning!
In addition, eating in the morning avoids the famous munchies of 11am! Be careful, I do not say that you should not eat at 11am, I just say that cravings call for sugar … And refined sugar is definitely bad for the line or for any food a little bit healthy!
In the morning, I drink a green tea or a roiboos that I usually accompany with two or three sandwiches with vegan butter. I complete with a small handful of oilseeds (cashews, hazelnuts …) and dried fruits (apricots, cranberries, figs …). I finish with a juice or a smoothie.
- 4 spinach leaves
- 2 medium sized apples
- 2 carrots
- 1/2 mango
- Pass all the ingredients to the extractor.
I’m not often hungry at 11am, but if it happens … I eat a piece of my healthy brownie or a raw bar : it gives energy almost instantly!
I like eating light enough at noon. I listen to my body and that’s what it needs. If I eat too heavy, I’m too tired at the beginning of the afternoon.
I propose you one of my favorite salads! I hate the sweet / salty usually, but I make a small exception for this one. It is normally eaten with Comté, but I replaced it with herbal tofu and it’s just as good!
- 4 small endives
- 1/2 apple
- 100 g tofu with herbs
- 1 big handful of nuts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (or walnuts)
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (or walnuts)
- 1 tsp mustard (more if it’s a sweet mustard)
- 1 tablespoon of soy cream or soy yogurt
- Cut endives, apples and tofu into cubes.
- Grill the tofu for a few minutes in the oven if you wish.
- Crush the nuts.
- Put the mustard in a small container.
- Add the oil.
- Stir in the vinegar or yogurt according to the sauce you want.
- Mix vigorously.
I now offer you a small Chia pudding for dessert … It’s a recipe you’ve already met on the web but I’m crazy about Chia pudding! It’s such a delight …
- 1 handful of dried cranberries (cranberries)
- 1/2 apple
- 3 tablespoons of Chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon agave syrup
- 150 ml of millet milk (or any other vegetable milk)
- Rehydrate the cranberries in a large glass of water for 1 hour (optional).
- Mix the chia seeds, the agave syrup and the vegetable milk and leave for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut the apple into cubes.
- In a glass, pour half of the Chia mixture, agave syrup and millet milk.
- Put half of the cranberries and apple on top.
- Cover again with Chia mixture.
- Place the other half of the cranberries and apple on top.
- You can drink the water in which the cranberries have soaked, in fact, it is neither more nor less than a small detox water!
A big bowl of millet milk accompanied by the excellent granola of my girlfriend Laura … And we fall back into childhood no? The snack is sacred, no way for me to miss it. It allows us to give a little boost at the end of the day and hold until the evening meal without feeling hungry wolf. Do not deprive yourself, it is not worth while to be completely hungry at dinner and to swallow astronomical quantities of food before going to sleep …
Milk millet is rather sweet, it’s one of my favorites. I drink it alone, in hot chocolate or with cereals, I incorporate it into cakes … It goes with many sweet dishes, think about it the next time you cook!
It is better to eat early and light in the evening … However, there is nothing worse for me than to go to bed hungry! I eat so I’m hungry, and too bad if sometimes it’s a bit too much (that said, I do not ruffle either)! And I usually finish with a hot chocolate made from millet milk and unsweetened cocoa (I just add agave syrup) or with a healthy cupcake !
I propose you a little tofu recipe scrambled eggs ! I loved scrambled eggs before becoming vegan, but it was a dish too heavy for me. This dish made from tofu is not the lightest, but it is still more than its counterpart based on animal products! I was inspired by the recipe of Lili, from the blog Au vert with Lili (ex Lili’s Kitchen). In this version, I replaced the mushroom-dried tomatoes, used herbal tofu (the same as the sweet / salty salad), and it’s just delicious! Just be careful to cook the mushrooms apart, otherwise your scrambled tofu will be waterlogged!
That’s it, you’ve had plenty of easy and delicious recipes for a healthier diet! It’s not complicated, is it?
Feel free to tell me in comment if you want me to make more articles like this one!
And you, what is your “healthy” type day?