The autumn months may seem a bit conflictive for the face skin care in the face of continuous changes in weather and the ravages that summer may have caused on the skin. However, it is essential to know how to take advantage of this transition station to prepare the skin for the cold months. The key is to make small changes in our usual beauty routine and accompany the daily rituals with personalized beauty treatments in specialized centers .
HOW TO MOISTURIZE THE SKIN IN COLD WEATHER
Adapt your beauty rituals to the drop in temperatures. It is not necessary to make big changes in our habitual beauty routine, if not small adaptations that happen to bring more hydration to the skin of the face :
- It is always wise to apply daily a moisturizer or serum with vitamin D , as the contribution of this in the fall low in the lower incidence of sun
- It is advisable to remember to use a mask one or even twice a week .
- In addition, it is important to remember to drink water : although it is not summer, our skin still needs it to not dry up.
- Correct hygiene is also key for all moisturizing products to penetrate to the deepest layers of the face, giving it that luminous aspect that we miss so much with the arrival of autumn. In this sense, it is advisable to perform a gentle exfoliation once a week, wash the skin morning and night with warm water and remove makeup thoroughly.
- And finally … sunscreen always , also in autumn and winter!
DISCOVER WHAT MESOTHERAPY CAN DO FOR YOUR SKIN
The facial mesotherapy is one of the best alternatives that exist to provide skin radiance and brightness, preventing facial aging and maintaining skin hydration , even during the cold months. This aesthetic medicine treatment consists of intradermal infiltrations composed of a mixture of vitamins, hyaluronate acid and trace elements.
Vitamin-based facial mesotherapy is painless : the small injections performed by the medical-aesthetic professionals of the center are made in the superficial connective tissue of the skin.