Natural treatments for hair are not something new. Throughout the history of humanity, has been important for all kinds of civilizations, for example, the ancient Greeks used branches of rosemary to prevent hair loss and to give it shine.
Now there are chemical products that meet what they advertise on the front of the label but … Do you pay attention to the back? Side effects and consequences of overuse such as hair loss, discoloration, irritation of the scalp and many more …
Below is a list of options that cause the opposite:
1 . Rosemary water
The rosemary serves to stimulate the scalp and make it stronger, helps in hair growth so that its roots are firm and less brittle; Avoid dandruff It is very effective to darken the hair, preventing the appearance of gray hair.
- 2 tablespoons of dried rosemary leaves
- 300 milliliters of water
1.Clean well the rosemary leaves eliminating waste.
2. In a saucepan place the water and cook over medium heat until boiling.
3.Incorporate the rosemary leaves and put out the fire.
4. Let stand for 3 minutes and with the help of a strainer remove the leaves.
1. When the rosemary water is cold, pour it into a sterilized container.
2. At the time of bathing and with washed hair, apply the rosemary water massaging the scalp.
2. Beer Tonic
As strange as it seems, the yeast and barley included in the beer is high in vitamins, proteins and minerals that penetrate the roots and moisturize the skin and scalp, so that the hair will look brighter, stronger and refreshing.
Pour a bottle of beer in the hair and massage the scalp for about 45 seconds and let stand 3 minutes to then comb it.
3. Mask with avocado (avocado)
No matter the type of hair, the fruit of avocado or crushed avocado helps to revitalize the hair after the excessive use of appliances such as the iron or the dryer; reinforces the keratin fibers and reduces the fall, also uncorking and finally: revitalizes the curls.
It should be mentioned that everything is due to the high presence of vitamin A, C and E; omega 3 and 6, in addition to minerals such as Iron, Copper, Magnesium, Potassium and antioxidants that are responsible for reducing the process of cell aging, so that the hair will look strong and new. It also regains its vitality .
- A glass bowl to mix the active ingredients.
- A spoon or spatula for the mixture.
- A towel.
- An avocado fruit
- Honey (or mayonnaise), if possible natural.
- Olive oil.
- Warm water.
1. Split the avocado fruit in half and obtain the pulp with the small spoon.
2. Crush the pulp and add oil.
3. Mix until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
- Moisten the hair with warm water, without getting to impregnate it.
- Extend the mask, from the root to the tips, making gentle massage with the fingertips.
- Wrap the hair with the wet towel.
- Let the ingredients work for about 25 minutes.
- Remove the excess and rinse.