With modern society life has become more hectic, and as a result, people often lack a good night’s sleep. But this lack of sleep can cause a series of health problems.Every night we should aspire to obtain at least 7 to 8 hours of sleep which allows us to function correctly throughout the day.While most people try a number of remedies to better rest what many seem to forget is how essential oils can be used to get about 8 hours of deep sleep.
Essential oils are incredibly beneficial for the body. This preparation of 3 ingredients for your feet that you can use at bedtime will ensure a good night’s sleep.
The benefits of massaging oils on the feet
The pores in our feet are larger than anywhere else in the body so it is an effective place to rub essential oils, absorbing all their benefits. The feet also contain a series of points that are directly linked to different parts of the body, including the organs. The stimulation of these points has a positive effect on our health and general well-being.
Also Read: 6 Tips to Reduce Portions Without Hunger
Preparation of the remedy
The combination of these three essential oils together will greatly improve your sleep quality.
• 10 drops of lavender essential oil
• 10 drops of chamomile essential oil
• 120 ml of magnesium oil
• Pour the ingredients into a spray bottle, shaking gently.
• This mix should provide between 24 and 48 applications.
Why do these ingredients work?
• Magnesium oil : This oil is best known for its ability to promote efficient sleep. It also acts as a surprising antidote to stress and has been called the most relaxing mineral in the body. It promotes relaxation that in turn increases your chances of getting a good night’s sleep.
• Lavender oil: You can also add a few drops to your pillowcase or keep a potted lavender plant in your room. Simply smelling the plant is enough to help you relax.
• Chamomile oil: Apart from its well-known benefit of promoting sleep, chamomile calms nervousness and keeps the nervous system in a state of good health and good functioning.