Incorporate these beauty tips into your daily routine. They are very easy to follow and your nails, skin and hair will thank you.
Certainly, cosmetic products are useful to look spectacular. However, there are home care that can help us make a difference to be beautiful every day. Follow these beauty tips.
10 beauty tips for the skin
Our skin requires some attention to look healthy, radiant and young. Apart from the products you can buy, we give you 10 beauty tips that contribute to skin care:
- Wash your face with honey. Instead of soaps or chemicals, apply honey all over the face and then remove it with warm water.
- Use cold water. Hot water can cause sagging and dry the skin. On the contrary, cold water helps tone, close pores and preserve the natural oils of the skin.
- Use a soft towel. When you finish rinsing, dry yourself with light pats and a soft towel.
- Apply vegetable oils. The oils hydrate, clean and soften the skin naturally. Use coconut, almond, olive or rosehip oil.
- Avoid alcohol consumption . It causes dehydration and, therefore, dry skin and premature aging.
- Drink natural juices. The juices of fruits and vegetables provide the skin with vitamins, minerals and antioxidants that stimulate its regeneration and protect it from external damages.
- Exercise. It contributes to a correct oxygenation of the cells. Only 30 minutes a day of exercise can have a very positive impact on your skin.
- Exfoliate the skin It helps eliminate dead cells that accumulate. First, mix a little oatmeal with honey and then apply it with gentle massage all over the face.
- Toning It is essential in any beauty routine to take care of the skin. The tonic refreshes, closes pores and eliminates excess fat.
- Reduce inflammation. The skin around the eyes tends to swell and show a tired look due to dark circles. Put slices of cucumber in the refrigerator and then apply them on the eyelids.
5 beauty tips for hair
Hair needs to be hydrated frequently and receive the right nutrients to stay strong and bright. The following recommendations are part of the ideal routine for healthy hair:
- Hydration. It is very important to guarantee hydration to the hair by applying moisturizing products. You can use coconut, rosemary or olive oil.
- Conditioner. It gives the hair an incredible shine, in addition to facilitating your hairstyle. A good option is to crush half a ripe avocado and mix it with a tablespoon of coconut oil. Apply throughout the hair, let it act 10 minutes and rinse.
- Avoid exposure to the sun . Prolonged exposure to the sun can cause dryness, droopiness and other hair problems.
- Avoid chemical products The use of dyes, gels and some types of chemical shampoos has side effects on your hair. Dryness, fall, fragility or split ends are some of these unwanted effects.
- Apple vinager. Dilute apple cider vinegar in equal parts with water and apply it to the hair. It serves as to prevent dandruff, remove excess fat, stimulate hair growth and condition.
5 beauty tips for nails
A healthy and beautiful nails always make a good impression. Get them with these tips:
- Manicure. It should be done at least once a week to deeply clean the nails and remove dead cells.
- Hydration. Applying a hand moisturizer daily is a way to keep nails moist and healthy.
- Olive oil. When the nails are fragile and tend to break, a good remedy is to dip them in a cup with olive oil.
- Garlic. This ingredient helps strengthen the nails to prevent splitting or cracking. Apply garlic directly on the nails or mix with an enamel for a better treatment.
- Decor. So that the nails look with a unique style and fashion, nothing better than painting them and adding some detail.